Early Morning Medley Juice
Vitamin C has to do with so much more than just strengthening your immune system! Did you know that this nutrient could actually help you to keep aging at bay? Vitamin C is one of the really powerful antioxidants, curtailing free radical activity in your body.. This not only means possible cancer prevention, but could also slow down the aging process and help to prevent heart disease.
You have never tasted orange juice like this! Not just the orange water you would get when hand-squeezing oranges, but a really creamy, filling health drink. I absolutely love the way this looks and tastes. Yum!
I recommend peeling all citrus fruits before juicing, including lemons and limes. This is the safest option and also gives the best-tasting juice. Just try to retain as much of the white pith as you can. This is the gathering place for many of the nutrients and phytonutrients in citrus fruits.
1 Orange Any of these: –
1 Tangerine or – 1 Clementine or – 1 Naartjie 1 to
2 Red apples, according to taste
1. Wash the fruit carefully
2. Peel orange, discarding skin. Never juice an orange with the skin. Retain white pith as far as possible, as this is nutrient-rich. Segment to fit your juicer’s feeding chute..
3. Peel tangerine, clementine or naartjie, discarding skin. Never juice these unpeeled. Segment to fit your juicer’s feeding chute.
4. Quarter apples. Don’t peel, but discard seeds
5. Juice all the fruits
6. Pour over crushed ice if you wish
7. You can also use 2 fresh mint leaves as a garnish
Servings 1 Large